Thursday, November 5, 2009

underwater excuses from model wannabees

The girls seem to be all buddy-buddy on ANTM this week!


At their challenge this week, the girls met Marisa Miller and she gave them tips on how to pose in their bikinis. And she told them how to be sexy for men but not over the top for women. She even had them practice in a makeshift shower! Haha.

And then she led them to Nigel where he introduced them to their next photo challenge! They were going to jump off a cliff and had to look sexy and graceful!! Um, right! And they only have one shot at it. Wow! The winner of the challenge would get a chocolate pearl necklace valued at over $5,000 and the most frames at the next photo shoot! And that winner was…Nicole!

So, Nicole got the most frames. And she chose Sundai to get the next most frames, followed by Laura, then Jennifer, and Erin getting the least amount of frames.

Russell James would be their photographer this shoot and it’s going to be underwater! Oh, and poor Laura was freaking out but she started to get better as she calmed down. Of course, Nicole completely rocked it out. Jennifer really did better than I thought she would. Sundai really needed to get over her problems because she just had ever excuse in the book. Thankfully, it seems like Erin didn’t do so well.

I am at a crossroads here – I really dislike Erin so I want her to go home. But I also think that Sundai does not deserve to be in the competition. She hasn’t done anything yet to prove that she has what it takes to stay here.

Marisa Miller joined judging panel this week, which is interesting since she already has some knowledge of the girls. Sundai’s photo caused her to look a million miles long, but her face is completely hidden. Laura’s photo was not too bad and you could not tell at all that she struggled during the shoot. Jennifer’s picture was her best yet and she looked just gorgeous in it. Once again, Nicole’s photo was beautiful and interesting. Erin performed exactly how I expected her to – poorly. She could have done better but she’s now just trying to act out and get attention.

Wow, Jennifer had the best photo this week! And for once I saw the competitive edge in Nicole. She seemed a little upset that she didn’t get best photo. But she and Laura were safe, leaving Sundai and Erin in the bottom two. This is Erin’s third week-in-a-row being in the bottom two.

Ugh, Erin is like Christopher from Project Runway! I don’t know how they keep managing to scrape by!! So, sweet little Sundai was sent home. I’m not too surprised or disappointed by this. I don’t think Sundai was that strong and she never won anything so it makes sense for her to go home. I just hate Erin and want her to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment