
So now it’s getting down to the wire and we are just one designer closer to the finale of The Fashion Show. They jumped right in to the Harper’s Bazaar Mini-Challenge. Oh, it seemed hard! They were given 2-yards of silk and 12 pins to create a beautifully draped dress. Oh, if only Rami were in this competition, he would kill it! Hmm, I never really understood how difficult draping was before. Daniella ended up winning and, again, I think that Anna should have won.
The designers received their final Elimination Challenge and it was…an evening gown! Plus, they were given just thousands of Swarovski crystals to use on their creations. Kelly had another surprise for these designers…five past designers! Daniella chose Haven, Anna chose Keith, James-Paul chose Merlin, Reco chose Andrew, and that means Johnny was left with Angel.
The top two designs of the night belonged to Daniela and Anna. Along with one of these designers being the winner, they both were guaranteed a spot in the final four for the finale. All of the judges loved Anna’s design and her “peek-a-boo” use of the crystals. Daniella’s dress was definitely my favorite and it was something I could see Kate Winslet wearing to any award’s show. Daniella won, of course, and she deserved it. I still loved Anna’s dress, though. I can’t wait to see their collections in the finale!
It was then revealed that Reco’s dress was enough to make it to the finale. I, on the other hand, thought it was hideous. If only he could have gone home because I am so over him. Between James-Paul and Johnny, I think it’s tough. I think James-Paul has totally lost his touch. The bottom was horrible and the use of the crystals looked like a 6-year old took her bedazzler to it! For Johnny it was a whole different story. The judges loved his dress and they felt very inspired by his dress. However, they basically called him out for copying Maggie Gyllenhaal’s Golden Globes dress. It was the exact same dress just in a different color. In this case, I think Johnny needs to go home for not being innovative enough and for actually thinking that he could make Maggie’s dress and get away with it. Okay, and is Johnny really going to blame Angel for this?! Uh, yeah right. Take responsibility for your decisions.Thankfully, Johnny was sent home. Maybe he can use the time that he is not creating a collection to think about his actions. Can’t wait for the finale and the collections!

Oh, how are we going to cut two dancers? Well, let’s see how the results from So You Think You Can Dance pan out then! Hmm, there was this odd Japanese themed dance to a Janet Jackson song. Naturally, it was a Wade Robson routine. Of course!
Oh, Kat revealed that 4 choreographers were nominated for Emmys for their work. My vote is for Tabitha & Napoleon for their beautiful dance with Chelsee & Mark last season to Leona Lewis’s Bleeding Love.
It was time for the girls to learn their fates. Somehow, Janette made it into the top of the girls. Lame! Ugh, when will she leave?! Randi was sent to the Bottom 2 of the girls but thankfully Jeanine was safe! Hmm, how can either Kayla or Melissa be in the bottom? I love Melissa too much for to be in the bottom. Please have her be safe. No. Stupid voters.
And now for the guys. I feel I already know who will be in the bottom. Of course Jason was safe. I mean after that performance with Jeanine how could he not be?! Hmm, well, Evan was safe so there goes one of the guys I thought was going to be gone. Okay, no surprises that Kūpono was in the Bottom 2. And rounding out the Bottom 2 is Ade. Damn, I was so close to having Brandon be in the bottom.
The Bottom 4 all performed solos once again and while they wouldn’t change the results, it was nice to see them all dance again. And I can actually say that I watched this week’s musical performance. How can you not want to watch the Black Eyed Peas?!
Okay, so who goes home? Randi was sent home for the girls and I can’t say I’m surprised after her Paso Doble. But it’s unfortunate because she was just so good with Evan. And, as I suspected, Kūpono was sent home for the guys.

No comments:
Post a Comment