
I really don’t know who will be sent home! Ooh, the group dance was to Brand New Day from The Wiz. Though, it honestly reminded me more of Cats than The Wiz from the costumes. All they needed was cat outfits and it would have made so much more sense. Nonetheless, I still love Tyce’s choreography.
It’s getting to the point where there are so few dancers that aren’t fantastic where it’s so hard to decide who will be in the bottom. Karla & Vitolio and Evan & Randi were the first two couples to find out their fate. One of the couples would be in the bottom. I would say that it would Karla & Vitolio. Karla just doesn’t have enough personality or likability whereas Evan & Randi are super loveable! Hooray! Evan & Randi were safe. Without even knowing who the other two couples are in the bottom three, I am going to predict that both of them will be going home this week. And that’s how it should be since obviously, America is not connecting with them!
Janette & Brandon were the next to find out their results. These two will most likely be safe. And it will once again fuel their egos, which is the thing about both of them that I hate! If they weren’t so arrogant, then I might like them better. Of course, they are safe. Boo. Then it was between Kayla & Kūpono and Melissa & Ade. I loved both of these routines! They were two of my three favorites of the night! This makes me so sad that one of them might be in the bottom. I worry that the audience may not understand the beauty, technique, or difficulty of their Pas de Deux. Ugh, this is why it’s so hard! Yay, the audience liked it! But I am still sad about Kayla & Kūpono being in the bottom. Though I also don’t like how arrogant Kayla appears, I like them together and they are a great couple. I think they will both be safe. Hopefully, fingers crossed!
It was then time for the last two couples, Jeanine & Phillip and Caitlin & Jason, to find out their fate. I liked both of these routines, too! But Jeanine & Phillip’s routine was the other of top three routines. I really don’t think that America understood Kayla & Jason’s routines. I feel bad for them since I think they did so well with what they were given. Caitlin & Jason were safe, surprisingly! I am glad that people voted for them, but this means that Jeanine & Phillip are in the bottom. I love them! But they will definitely be safe because they are both just so excellent!
I have a confession to make…I’m kind of in love with Phillip! I love how he dances and I just love his solos! He can just do some things that no one else can and it’s so exciting. From the solos, I think he and Kūpono are completely safe. They both did well. I thought Vitolio’s solo was really bad and that he didn’t do anything at all. As for the girls, I thought Kayla was a little scattered but she is clearly a good dancer. Again, I think Karla has to go because she just doesn’t connect at all. So, I was right about Karla and she was sent home. And I was right about Vitolio as well. I am sad to see him go, but I think its right. Nigel was spot on in saying that he has a great presence but he doesn’t completely deliver in the performance.
Next up on Get Real, the final four on The Bachelorette. Stay tuned :)

No comments:
Post a Comment