Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Reality TV Happy Ending

Welcome back to Get Real! It’s here, it’s here! Jillian will finally be making her decision on The Bachelorette!


It was time for Ed to meet the family. Ed had to basically tell Jillian’s family about how he left her and then came back to her. I think the family might have some worried thoughts about him leaving but he made a big step by actually coming back. Dang, Jillian’s mom had some tough questions for Ed! They were super serious but Ed handled them very well and didn’t seem frazzled by them. He just seemed so comfortable with her family.

Kiptyn’s visit with Jillian’s family was next and I don’t know how this will go. I think he will do well with them. But I think they are too physically attracted to each other and there isn’t much substance below that. I really like Kiptyn and I agree with what her family was saying about him being the same as her and being on the same wavelength as Jillian. But I think she might need someone to push her to do other things. Basically, I think she needs to be with Ed! Hehe.

Jillian’s dad was clearly favoring Ed but I think her mom and cousin liked Kiptyn. But I think they were pulled in by his instant charm.

It was time for Ed’s last date and, oh what a surprise, they took a helicopter! There can never be another The Bachelor or The Bachelorette without a helicopter ride. Geesh. But, luckily, the two of them were able to feel romantic and sexy with each other. I think this date more than made up for their last “problem.” How can she not realize how in love with her he is and that this is totally what every girl dreams of!? If she doesn’t choose Ed, I will think she is just insane. And my thoughts about anything ever coming from this show will go down even more.

Kiptyn’s date was last. They seem like two people just out of college/grad school who are now spending their summer vacation together. It’s all cute and fun but like the last hurrah before life finally kicks in.

And now it’s finally the day where she makes her choice. What an exciting and horribly nerve-wracking day. I envy her and the guys that she has but I don’t envy this choice she has to make. I am having bad feelings…I think she says no to Ed. I don’t know why I am thinking this but I am having such bad feelings! That would make me just so sad.

Okay, moment of truth. The first guy out of the limos is…Kiptyn! Oh my gosh! She chooses Ed! Oh, but this is going to be so sad. Oh, he is just telling her all of these wonderful things and she just isn’t saying anything back! It’s so sad and horrible. Ugh, I always loved Kiptyn but I just knew as soon as she had her first date with Ed that there was no one else for her except Ed. Thankfully, I think Kiptyn will have no problem finding someone new to love. Gosh, isn’t one of the most heartbreaking things to see a guy be heartbroken?

Um….what?! Reid came back! Oh man. If only he had done this sooner, then it could have been between him and Ed. But I still think that Ed is the one for her. As much as I love Reid, Ed is definitely the one for Jillian. Oh, but Reid proposed to her! Ugh, this was very unfair of him.

Oh yay…I am so excited to see Ed propose to Jillian! I think this relationship will totally work outside of the show. I am hoping so, at least!


And now we get to the “After the Final Rose” segment, to see how Jillian and Ed are doing! But first, we got a quick recap of how things are going for Melissa since Jason broke things off with her. She looked good and it’s nice to know that things are going well for her.

Kiptyn was back to discuss his journey on the show. Oh, it was so painful and awkward to see Kiptyn watching what happened. I feel so bad for him because I really do like Kiptyn. He seemed really calm about the situation and I think he handled it very well. I sincerely hope that he finds a really special girl because he is so wonderful and deserves someone really great.

Reid came out next and got a huge applause from the audience. Oh, I felt bad for him, too! I love him and if Ed wasn’t there, I think Reid would have been my favorite. Oh, and you can tell that he is getting emotional watching what happened. Ugh, I feel so bad!! You could tell that he was so in love with her and it’s so heartbreaking. I sincerely think that he will find someone because I think everyone just fell in love with him during the show.

Oh gosh, it was just so dang cute to see Jillian and Ed together! It’s like they couldn’t wait to see each other again and it was so nice to not be in secret. It just seemed so real, too. I am hoping so much that things last between them because I love them to pieces! Plus, it totally seems like the host, Chris Harrison, really enjoys talking with Jillian and this is the most personable he has been throughout all of the seasons. It was really cute and I feel like he is just one of their friends.

Next up on Get Real, two episode of BB11! Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment