
So after the disaster that was last week, what with Ed leaving and Wes staying, I’m hoping that something good will happen in this episode. However, I just know that as long as Wes is still there, things will never be calm and always rocky.
Speaking of rocky, Jillian took the remaining guys on a train ride through the Canadian Rockies! Like that transition?! Why is it that Michael is always the first one to greet Jillian and give her a hug? Those other guys should be keeping an eye on this because I’m sure it makes a difference to her!
The views from the train looked so beautiful! And it turns out that the rest of the dates would be while they were on the train. Weird. Robby got the first solo date and he has a lot of pressure on him. It’s his first solo date with her and if he gets a rose she goes home to meet his family. Talk about a rough first date! I really like Robby but I think he’s a little young for Jillian. You can tell that he’s younger just with his approach to life and his nerves. And it’s perhaps not a good sign that she is using Robby to get over her feelings for Ed. Um, okay…when you’re on a dating show with a girl where it’s sort of expected that you propose at the end, you shouldn’t tell a girl that your family has a curse of not being able to get married! Jillian made the tough choice to send Robby home. And I completely agree with it. I don’t think that he was ready for the commitment that Jillian was looking for.
I do feel a little bad for him because it was surely embarrassing for him to leave from the train!
Ok, what the hell is wrong with Wes? He basically admitted straight out that he has an agenda and that he needs this publicity to get himself more known to the public. And that he needed to slip into “Jillian mode” to make sure that he would stay. AAAHHHHH!!! I HATE him! He knows how to be so smooth and appear in just a certain way. He told her that he wants to stay with her and that he wants her to keep him around and then in the confessional said that he will always have Jillian wrapped around his finger!!! AAAAHHHHHHHH!!! I HATE HIM EVEN MORE NOW! I don’t even know what to say! I can’t believe that he is admitting this and thinking that people will like him after this! NO ONE WILL WANT TO BUY HIS RECORDS AFTER THIS! I will start a campaign against it if I have to!
Ok, time to continue. The next date was a group date with Tanner, Wes, Jake, Jesse, Kiptyn, and Michael. Which meant that Reid got a solo date. And you should have seen his cute little shocked face when he realized that he got the date! It almost makes me forget about stupid Wes. ALMOST. I was glad that Jake stepped up to the plate and gave her more attention because he has been falling by the wayside as of late. And I forgot how lovable and endearing he is! Ah, his smile makes me melt! Oh no! Jake was going to tell her how he felt about her and kiss her and the guys interrupted!
Gosh, Kiptyn is so great! You can just tell that Jillian melts in his presence. And she can’t stop smiling when she’s around him. It’s super adorable and it’s gonna be a long time before she lets him go.
Oh my! Why did Tanner show him her underwear?! It was a little awkward. You know what else was awkward? When he was massaging her feet! Aahhh, I hate feet! So weird!
I don’t think there has been a season of The Bachelor or The Bachelorette where there are so many good people that I like that I don’t want to leave. Jesse was so cute during his time with her and now I am wanting him to stay longer. But I already think that with Jake and Kiptyn, too! Oh, I definitely do’t envy Jillian. Ok, well, maybe a little bit! ;)
Woah! I was surprised that Tanner told the guys that he was the one to tell Jillian about the girlfriend situation. I was also surprised that the other guys weren’t super pissed at him for it. Jake even said that he may have done the same thing. Of course, Wes went on the defensive since he clearly had something to hide. And here is where Wes dug a hole for himself. He flat out told Jesse, Jake, Kiptyn, and Tanner that he has already made it six shows and already sang his song for Jillian and that’s what he wanted out of it. He was looking for some publicity and that’s it. Oh, I am just hoping someone says something to her! Because she needs to know and I would honestly be PISSED if someone basically said that they were using me and people that I cared about and trusted didn’t tell me about it!
Kiptyn walked away with the rose for the group date, ensuring that he would get a home town date with Jillian. Yay!
I’m glad that Jake came back and talked with Jillian. It was so important that he said these things and I know that it’s important for him. But I’m thinking that she lets him go. I just have a bad feeling that she doesn’t feel the same about him.
Reid and Jillian went on their solo date next where she taught him how to snowboard. He was horrible, but it was cute. They sat down for a drink in an amazing ice sculpture. It was so cool! And it was the first time seeing them together alone and you could definitely see them being married. They have a really good report with each other and everything just seems natural. Nothing seems forced at all, which is so important.
The train ride ended in Banff where there was an absolutely beautiful hotel that looked like a castle! Before Jillian began handing out roses, she needed to speak to Michael and get some questions answered. I don’t know if she got them answered or not. And since none of the guys said anything to her about Wes, I know that he is going to get a rose! Ugh, why?! These guys are all STUPID if they think that it’s okay to keep their mouths shut because she will eventually find out. Obviously, she doesn’t know what he’s doing behind her back so she isn’t going to figure it out! And this is how someone like JAKE goes home! When Wes should be going home, Jake instead is being sent home.

Next up on Get Real, another performance show of So You Think You Can Dance and the third round of Top Chef Masters. Stay tuned :)
No comments:
Post a Comment