
This week, Jillian goes on five hometown dates to meet the guys’ families and find out which guy is most right for her. Her first date was with Reid in Philadelphia. They look like a cute, regular couple that would still fit in with the real world once the show is over. So far, his family seems serious about what this process entails but also doesn’t want to come off as being too serious as to scare her off. But, oh no, it seems like Reid has a little bit of hesitation of being hurt and of commitment. I sincerely hope that he gets over it because they are too cute together!
Ok, side note…I am so used to watching these shows on my DVR lately because I’ve been so busy that it’s soooo frustrating not to be able to FF through the commercials! Aahhh!
Next, Jillian went to visit Michael in New York. SO, it turns out that Michael has an identical twin brother and, naturally, they are going to do the whole “twin switcheroo.” Really? Isn’t that something you do in like third grade?? Luckily, Jillian didn’t fall for it. Cause she’s smart and, um, not eleven! Of course, the age issue came up. I understand what his brother was saying about wanting to get married early to spend time with his wife before having kids, but I still think Michael is too young for her. Maybe if Jillian were younger than I could see it working, but I think the difference in age will eventually play into her decision.
Yay for Jillian being in San Diego! I’m interested in seeing Kiptyn’s life in North County and how well they will really match. They seem to be too much of the perfect couple. His parents told her they had a test for her but they also played a joke on her and had their hot tub “caution taped” off. So what was the test? She had to say which lasagna and wine was the best! Oh man, I would fail. They are such a hoity toity family but still have fun, which is a bit rare. Then, Kiptyn’s mom told Jillian that she didn’t believe in unconditional love. And then, woah, his sister went on the defensive, too. And I’m sure they were coming from a good place but it was the first intense family situation! Maybe good, maybe bad, who knows?!
Jillian then moved up the coast to see Jesse at his family winery. I forgot how much I liked him. Apparently, Jesse’s dad is from Hungary, which I didn’t know. Jesse’s brother did not make a good impression. I am thinking that this hometown date is not going well and it definitely feels a little strained compared to the other families. Hmm, I just don’t know. I like Jesse but I don’t know if this works anymore for me. We’ll see how the whole Wes controversy and debacle goes.
So, it’s finally time for the final hometown date with Wes in Austin, Texas. Ugh, I am just dreading this and the whole interaction and his stupid lying! Ksadksalkflflksdflkndsflnjksdfljknlfd! That is my frustration and not knowing what to say at this stupid situation and HOW MUCH I HATE HIM!! Everyone single one of those guys in the band should feel awful, too, for what they are doing to her.
Thankfully Jake is coming back to save the day, though I don’t think she will realistically listen to him since I know that she takes him to Spain with the Final 4. Jake called Tanner to see if he was making the right decision.
When Jillian was waiting to meet Wes’s family, she was surprised to find Jake in front of her. Naturally, she thought that he was coming to ask for her back and ask for the reason why he left. Oh, this is so awful! You could just see her nervousness about the situation. Jake was so nervous to tell her, too. And he even knew Wes’s girlfriend’s name! I didn’t know it was specific and that he actually knew those kinds of details! I thought he was just going to tell her this. And now it’s just heartbreaking to see her so sad and actually realizing that this is true.
And now for the Wes/Jillian confrontation. Oh, this is so nerve wracking. Okay, Jillian, pay attention! You are asking him a question and he is refusing to answer it! AAAHHHHHH! This is so frustrating! Jillian, I know you don’t want to let him go because you have feelings and you don’t want to be hurt but you need to listen to what everything around you is saying! If you thought that what Jake told you was true then why are you second guessing it?! Why would Jake lie to you?? Of all the guys on this show, Jake is the LAST one that would lie to you.
So now Jake is getting involved. How can Wes even sit there and lie?! Even if he doesn’t have a girlfriend, he fully admitted to the cameras and to the other guys that he is there for his music! Why can’t the producers get involved?! I know it makes for “good television” and obviously it’s compelling because look at me typing away like a madman! But come on! Think about Jillian and what is happening to her! What if she keeps Wes around and she chooses him in the end and he leaves her because he is all big and famous now and doesn’t need her?! Ugh, this is horrible.
I am sick of this! What the hell is wrong with her?! WHY, WHY WHY would she want to go meet his parents?! WHY? She is just being stupid right now and not wanting to know what is really there. Of course, his family is sticking up for him. Let’s just wait to see what happens when they all see him lying bold faced when he says that he wants to be with her when he is really there for his music career! I hope he feels guilty about the way his family is sticking up for him when he is a horrible, horrible human being.
Oh, the most wonderful surprise ever happened! Ed came back! And he asked to come back and I hope, hope, hope that she takes him back. He is so perfect and he is the best guy for her! Come on, Jillian, make up for your mistake of keeping Wes around and take him back because you know you love him.
Awkward! The guys realized that Ed was coming back to the rose ceremony meaning that two guys would go home. You could just tell that the other guys are all really nervous now because they know he is competition. Please give Ed a rose! I am just begging you Jillian! Do not make another bad decision. Oh thank goodness. Now if only she didn’t give the last rose to Wes, but she will because she’s not thinking straight.

No comments:
Post a Comment