
This week, the guys were surprised with two individual dates and one group date. The first guy to get his individual date was Ed. And I gotta say that I’m excited for this! He’s been a little quiet up to this point but he’s really cute and seems a bit more grounded then some of these other faux-frat boys. Jillian and Ed went on a helicopter ride and this was the first helicopter ride Jillian had taken since being with Jason. But if Ed was surprised to receive the first solo date of the day, he was shocked by the next thing that Jillian had in store for him. She was having the two of them zip-line down a huge building in downtown LA. Wow, that was a pretty adventurous date. And Ed has now risen in the ranks and he’s definitely one of my favorites! And he got a rose! Yay!
While Ed and Jillian were finishing up their date, the next date card arrived. The card was for the group date and the guys are: Reid, Wes, Mike, Michael, Tanner F., Mark, Brad, Robbie, Tanner P., Kiptyn, and Juan. The guys were taken to a movie set of an Old Western movie. The guys were all the actors in the movie. All of the guys got to kiss Jillian in their scenes except for Mike and Michael who had to do a gay cowboy scene! Uh, really?! That seems a little weird. Robby and Jillian had a little moment together in their scene when they kissed. Jillian felt it was very real and it was certainly cute to see him as nervous as he was! Juan and Wes were up their usual ways. I really dislike both of them Wes more than Juan, but I still don’t like either of them.
Why is it that every time there is a date it seems like they end up in a pool or hot tub?! Naturally, Tanner P. went straight for Jillian’s feet. Gross! Then she had a little moment with Robby that was so cute! And luckily, he got the rose!
Then it was time for Sasha’s individual date. Jillian took Sasha to a car museum and they took some cute photos in the cars. Then they went for a drive in a Ferrari. Sasha revealed that he was in a horrible accident when he was 18 that should have left him paralyzed, if not dead. It seemed like they were having a great time on their date but she was worried about living up to his expectations. And although I loved Sasha and I wanted him to stay, I think that Jillian was right to send him home if she wasn’t feeling any future with him or having major hesitations. However, at the same time, I think having one date with someone is not enough to decide your future. Especially if it’s not a bad date! Oh well, that’s the problem with this show!
Back at home, Wes was singing his song for Jillian to the guys. Weird. Ugh, and then Wes came and serenaded Jillian at her window with his song. He said he finished the song for her and then asked if he could finish the song for her on her balcony. What is the most annoying about this is that Jillian does not see how stupid he is!
During his alone time with her at the cocktail party, David was actually beginning to open up to her. If I had never seen how he was outside of his interactions with Jillian, I could actually think he was a good guy. But then he got crazy about Juan breaking up his conversation and became typical David again. It’s a good indication how he would be with other guys around Jillian if they were actually in a relationship. Not someone you want to be in a relationship with!
But, at the same time, I do think Juan is stupid. Every opportunity he has to talk to Jillian he is constantly sucking up to her and saying the “right” things. I think it’s something that would get old quickly and I’m confident that Jillian will find it out soon enough.
So who went home? Jillian sent home Brad and Tanner F.


Next up on Get Real, the finale of Make Me A Supermodel and the Vegas round of So You Think You Can Dance. Stay tuned :)
No comments:
Post a Comment