
So, Irina now has a major complex about winning two challenges. I hope she gets a major blow this week!
Ooh, it’s a wedding dress challenge! Oh, and it’s interesting! Each of the new models are women who are recently divorced and want to turn their wedding dresses into hip new outfits for their new single lives! Since Irina won the last challenge, she would get to choose first.
Ugh, squeaky little Shirin has to complain about her model because she has the simplest dress and not a lot of fabric. Okay, granted she has the least amount to work with but she didn’t need to look so upset about it in front of the client!
Tim told the designers that they would have just one day to complete the dress and the winner would win the last immunity of the season. After meeting with their divorcées, the designers got to go to mood with a $25 budget and a limit of up to 2-yards of fabric.
Aahhh, I love that Tim said the word cougar!! And I love even more that he knows what a cougar is!
Alright, well at least Shirin is now acting better and moving forward. I am really worried for Logan because he seems to be way too scattered in his design. I think Gordana is off to a good start but only the runway will tell!
Along with Heidi and Michael, Zanna Roberts of Marie Claire and Tamara Mellon, founder of Jimmy Choo, sat on the judges panel.
Althea, Carol Hannah, and Nicolas were safe this week, leaving all of the other designers out on the runway. The judges just loved Gordana’s dress and I completely agree! The color is great and the details are just amazing. Ugh, and Christopher’s dress is like a bubble dress just too literally. I don’t know what he was thinking. Oh no, the judges slammed Epperson’s design and criticized it as being too Oktoberfest or Pirate Wench. I have to agree. That corset was not well made and laid in the completely wrong place on her body. Shirin’s change of attitude ended up being great for her because she had one of the best dresses! Her stitching on the dress was fantastic and I think she was smart not to get too far into what her client wanted. Logan’s outfit made Heidi think of Oktoberfest again. Oh, I hope Logan doesn’t go home. Irina made another great dress and I really hope she doesn’t win because I don’t want her to keep getting more arrogant.

Yay!! Gordana won this challenge and I think it was completely deserved. Plus, it means that Irina didn’t win. Oh, and thankfully Logan was saved! I think Epperson’s outfit was hideous and I didn’t really see him getting much farther in this competition anyway.

No comments:
Post a Comment