
Yay, Mia Michaels is back to help judge the last round of auditions in Salt Lake City.
Wow! The show started off with a bang from Bryan Boyer who performed a crazy good b-boy routine. But oh no, someone hoping for a change of luck did not get it. Tristy Mirci was in 25 car accidents in the span of 3 years and her dancing was really just basic and it was almost more sad to watch this than the people who are clearly bad.
Uh, a “burlesque” dancer decided to do a strip tease on the stage! And this is perhaps a little mean of me to say, but she looked a little manish! Haha, and nobody in the audience clapped at all!
Iveta, a ballroom dancer, got Mary crying at her audition piece.
Hmmm, another horrible and crazy audition was performed by a guy named Pascal. I don’t even know how to begin to describe what he was doing on the stage! It wasn’t even dance but I don’t know what it was!
Turns out, Utah has a lot of ballroom talent to show off. Lee & Josh really lit the stage on fire but she lost a toenail in the process! Ugh, it was awful to see.
Yay, we are finally off to Vegas!!! Uh, one of my favorite auditions from last season belonged to Nathan Trasoras. So why wasn’t he in the Top 20? Because he wasn’t old enough. But he is old enough now and just as fantastic…even more so! Oh, I loved it to pieces! Ooh, and Eleanor Scott gave another fantastic solo that was so unique and fun!
The solos left 41 people cut and 111 still in the competition to learn some NappyTabs Hip Hop!! Early faves made it through the first round of choreography, but we’ll see if they make it through a Louis Van Amstel Cha Cha! Oh, but one Billy Bell suffered the first injury when his partner hit his nose with her elbow and he started gushing blood! Ugh.
Oh, I am so sad and heartbroken! Ryan Kasprzak got sent home after the ballroom! I can’t say I’m surprised because he didn’t perform very well but I just don’t know how he did so well last season but not here! Ugh, so sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment