
Tonight, the stars would be battling some sexiness on the dance floors by dancing either a Rumba or a Samba. I gotta say right now that I can’t believe Tom Delay is still here. He needs to leave immediately!
Mark & Lacey stepped on the stage first with a Rumba. Well I know Lacey will be pretty sexy with this and I think Mark definitely has it in him to be sexy, too. Okay, I was kind of disappointed with this actually. It wasn’t bad, but I have seen sexier Rumbas on So You Think You Can Dance!! Turns out the judges agreed with me and he got a 18/30 which is not so good at all.
Joanna & Derek are dancing a Samba and I think this is going to be too easy in terms of sexy. She’s naturally sexy but I don’t know that it really translates into good dancing. Okay, she wasn’t as good as I thought she would be and I’m kind of glad for that. I think she was getting away with just being pretty in the beginning. Unfortunately, the judges were loving it and once again I think they are just looking at her face and her hips. They got a 23/30 and I greatly hope that others do better.
One of last week’s best, Mýa & Dmitry, took on the Rumba and I think this is going to be good! Now this had the passion and sensuality that I expect from a Rumba! It was really steamy and I think the judges will like it. They scored a 27/10 and they received the first tens of the season from Carrie Ann and Bruno!! Not too surprising, but wow, nonetheless!One of my faves, Melissa & Mark, danced the Samba. I’m a little worried about this from the practice session we saw. Well, it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be! And she definitely showed improvement from last week. She got a 19/30 which is not the worst of the night but I think Melissa definitely did better than that.
Okay, this next couple is my new favorite couple of the season! Louie & Chelsie danced a Rumba. They are soooooooo cute and I just want them to be a real life couple and not a dancing couple! Ahh, I can’t take it! I just love them and I love how they always hold hands. Well, Carrie Ann and Bruno loved the sexiness. Len ruined them with a 5 but they still ended up with a 20/30.I was surprised to find out that Debi & Maks were in the Bottom 2 last week and I’m glad they were saved. I just hope their Samba gets them better scores. And Maks’ last partner, Spice Girl Mel B, came to give them a pep talk! Hmm, the choreography didn’t much lend to a Samba and I wonder if the judges will fault them for it. Oh no, they got a 17/30 and that is the lowest score so far.
Donnie & Kym danced the Rumba next and I’m a little worried about how sensual he will be with it. It was definitely a more romantic Rumba than a sexy one and I happen to think that Len will like it. It’s true that it needed more passion but I am greatly surprised that it warranted a 21/30. Other couples were much better than them, in my opinion.
Michael & Anna had to tackle a Samba and I am not sure how this will go. He’s quite entertaining but can he dance a sexy Samba? We shall see! Haha, it was like Soul Samba! He totally knows how to sell a performance even if he doesn’t dance it perfectly. Oh gosh, they only got a 14/30 and I don’t think it deserved that at all. I think he will still be safe.
Another of my fave couples, Natalie & Alec, took on a Rumba and I think this will be good. Natalie is proving to be a very good dancer and I hope that she does even better this week. I found out that Edyta and Alec are married when Edyta came in to give Natalie a few pointers on being sexy with Alec. I thought she did really well and it was definitely sexy. Wow, they scored a 26/30 and she just keeps rising!My new crush, Chuck Liddell, and his partner Anna got the Samba and I can’t wait to see it! Aww, and he got a pedicure with his daughter to get in touch with his feminine side. So cute! I just love hos he takes everything on with such a good attitude. Okay, so he got a 17/30 which is not the lowest score but I hope it doesn’t get him in trouble.
Frontrunners, Aaron & Karina, had the Rumba and I honestly see them doing well. But if Aaron over-performs like he did in the practice session, then it’s going to be a problem. Hmm, I think he was overdoing it and it wasn’t his best performance. I think he was just really nervous about this performance and living up to the week before. They scored a 21/30 which is a pretty big drop from last week.
Tom & Cheryl were next but it turns out that Tom has a stress fracture in his foot. He’s not giving up but I don’t know if it’s the best decision. And now, he has a stress fracture in both feet but he wants to keep dancing. Oh, I am so nervous to watch this Samba and I really don’t want him to get hurt in the middle of it. Surprisingly, besides him counting out the steps in the beginning, he did pretty good! You couldn’t even tell that he was injured. Hmm, he got a 15/30 and that’s still not the worst! I hope America sends him home, though, because I don’t think he can continue dancing.
Kelly & Louis closed the night with a Samba and I think she did much better than last week! I was so proud of her for getting through it and just getting some more confidence. She scored a 20/30 and she’s slowly making progress again.So, my predictions for tomorrow: Debi & Maks will be in the bottom again but I hope Tom & Cheryl go home so Tom doesn’t have to suffer anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment