The designers get “Dirrty” and sparkly on Project Runway.

Aww, poor Christopher, is crying because he’s been “misunderstood” lately. To be honest, his attitude is bothering the crap out of me. He’s becoming too much of a diva from his early successes.
The designers met Tim Gunn and Bob Mackie, famed fashion and costume designer. Following in his footsteps, the designers were challenged to create an elaborate stage costume à la Bob Mackie. And their design needed to tailor their look to Christina Aguilera. I don’t know why they chose her. Maybe if they chose Beyoncé or even like Taylor Swift…just someone who would actually have need of a bedazzled stage costume!
Haha, Nicolas is like is design heaven right now because he is a costumer. I hope for him that he doesn’t fail on this one but I secretly hope for myself that he does fail because I hate him.
Gordana struggled with having immunity and still making a dress worthy of the judges. The designers really seem to be split on this challenge with some just loving it and going a little too gaga over it and some absolutely hating it. I hope that Irina’s ego-tastic attitude gets knocked down a few notches this week because she is getting on my nerves!
This week featured two guest judges, as Bob Mackie filled in for Michael Kors and Chrisitina Aguilera herself judged the designs. Nina Garcia was back this week and I can’t wait to hear what she has to say about some of these garments!
Irina was saved this week and Gordana thanked her lucky stars that she had immunity for this challenge because Heidi basically told her that she would have been eliminated otherwise. Carol Hannah’s struggles this week paid off because the judges just loved her dress! On the other hand, Shirin’s struggles showed on the runway and her dress was a disaster! Althea hit another home run and I think she will make it to Fashion Week for sure! For the third week in a row, Christopher completely missed the mark. Nicolas succeeded this week and got off without a comment from the judges about it looking too much like his Ice Queen dress. Logan fell into the bottom this week and I think he just didn’t know how to push it farther.
Ooh, Carol Hannah won this week and I have to agree. She did really well and I think she deserved it. Plus, that means that Nicolas didn’t win so that has to be good. Now it’s down to Christopher and Shirin for the bottom two. I am not really sure which of these two will go home. Shirin ended up going home and I’m a little bummed because she’s actually a good designer.

I think that puts Christopher on like his 4th life in this competition now! I am really hoping that Irina goes home next week or at least lands in the bottom three because I am sick of her.
No comments:
Post a Comment