
Oh gosh, it’s here! The final results of So You Think You Can Dance! Eek, I am shuddering in excitement. I can’t wait to see the Top 20 perform again all together as well as see some of the favorite routines from the season.
First off, Cat Deely looks more beautiful than ever on this episode! Her dress is fantastic. She looks very elegant but fun at the same time. Perfect ensemble, Cat, kudos to you!
The opening dance piece was a reprise of the Brand New Day piece from The Wiz but this time it featured all of the Top 20 dancers. It sure was nice to see some of those old faces.
For the final time, the judges table featured Lil C, Mia Michaels, Tyce Diorio, Debbie Allen, Adam Shankman, Mary Murphy, and Nigel Lythgoe.
Adam Shankman’s favorite routine was Jeanine & Phillip’s Hip Hop routine from master choreographers NappyTabs! Janette & Brandon’s Argentine Tango was next as Nigel’s favorite routine. I knew this would be in there as someone’s favorite because it really was a fantastic routine. Debbie Allen’s favorite routine was Louis Van Amstel’s Waltz performed by Asuka & Vitolio. The next piece featured Jeanine & Jason dancing Travis Wall’s Contemporary piece. Oh, so lovely and one of my favorite pieces ever. Surprisingly, Mia’s favorite piece was Max & Kayla’s episode one Samba from Louis Van Amstel. Though, everything Mia choreographs is fantastic and I doubt that she can really choose one of her own pieces as her favorite.
We then got a sneak peak of the new movie Fame featuring last season’s Kherrington. Debbie got to choose another favorite routine and she chose the group routine Calle Ocho from Dmitri and NappyTabs.
The winner from So You Think You Can Dance Australia performed a solo piece from Sonya next. And, she was a ballerina! Oh, if only Melissa could have been there in the Top 4 to also prove how good ballerina’s can be. Okay, and I feel like I was watching Sonya herself on stage because this girl was like the identical dance twin of Sonya!
Lil C chose his favorite routine next and he went with Jai Ho featuring Caitlin & Jason!
Oh gosh, now time for the Top 4 and seeing who might be cut. The dancer ending up in 4th place was Kayla. I am not surprised by this and I thought it would have been either her or Evan.

Adam chose another favorite routine and it was Randi & Evan’s “butt” dance from Mia Michaels. Mary’s next pick was the Paso Doble with Jeanine & Brandon. Wow, that’s 3 routines from Louis Van Amstel. Clearly, he is a keeper as a choreographer.
Evan joined Jeanine and Brandon back on stage and that could only mean more results. So, who would be leaving the Top3 now? The 3rd place dancer was Evan. I am not surprised but I do so love him. He is one of my favoritest contests on this show ever. He is like my Mark from last season.

Nigel’s next favorite routine had Kayla & Kūpono reliving their addiction routine from Mia Michaels. This piece was so good and really touching and painful. But so classic Mia that I love it. Tyce’s favorite routine was the Disco routine from Janette & Brandon which admittedly was the best Disco routine the show has ever seen. The final judge’s favorite piece was Tyce’s beautiful piece dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness danced so perfectly by Melissa & Ade. It was so touching and incredibly emotional the second time around as well.
We got another special surprise from the Top 8 as they performed another Mia Michaels piece to One from A Chorus Line. PLUS at the very end all of the featured judges, aside from Lil C, showed up for a quick little dance and it was super cute.
Okay, the moment is here everyone. It’s now time to find out who is the winner of So You Think You Can Dance. Will it be Brandon or Jeanine? Well, it's not Brandon.

Which means, America's favorite dancer is...Jeanine! Hooray!! Now I can reveal that Jeanine is who I voted for last night. I can't believe the season is already over. Well, at least I only have to wait another month for Season 6!

Next up on Get Real, we have a trio of shows inlcuding Hell's Kitchen, More to Love, and BB11. Stay tuned :)
No comments:
Post a Comment