
Massive Monkees were saved first and I am not sure how these guys are going to handle the challenge. Their specific style was Bhangra. It will be interesting to see how well they incorporate Bollywood and B-boy into their routine. Wow, it was definitely a good routine and I think they did a good job with the challenge. They totally came after it and regained some points with the judges and me.
The next saved crew was Vogue Evolution. Their style was Rajasthani and they had some choreography with scarves. I like this crew and what they stand for but I am beginning to think that they keep getting by for being fun loving and interesting. But, they definitely outdid themselves this week because I think it was their best performance so far. However, this ego and attention that Leiomy is getting and her diva-tude is not cool. I just don’t think this crew is the best crew on the show and I think every other crew besides Beat Ya Feet Kings are better than they are.
Last week’s best crew, Rhythm City, needed to master Bharata Natyum. How this crew ended up with J’ai Ho as their song is a wonder to me. That gives them an edge right away because it is probably the most popular Bollywood song known to non-Bollywood fans because of Slumdog Millionaire. But, they could have had any song and done it well because the choreography was great. This group is slowly rising to be one of my favorites!
Afroboriké took the stage next and they needed to do Kathak, which incorporated ankle bracelets with bells. I think they should be able to a good job with this routine and challenge. Wow, this routine was fantastic and I think they did such a good job of incorporating their own style with the Bollywood. It just seemed so seamless. It was by far their best routine on the show. In the beginning, I wasn’t so into this crew but they are also rising to the top for me.Now, I do not understand how We are Heroes are in the bottom because it should be Vogue Evolution against Beat Ya Feet Kings. I am just keeping my fingers crossed that Beat Ya Feet Kings go home.
So, We are Heroes got Giddha, which is a lot of clapping and fast foot work. The routine almost felt like a real Bollywood routine because they really took the style and ran with it. I think they did a good job and I can only hope that they do better than Beat Ya Feet Kings, who got Garba, which incorporates a lot of knee spins and pretty movements. Their whole routine was just so slow and you could tell that they were thinking about each move the entire time.
Did the judges make the right decision and send Beat Ya Feet Kings packing? Yes! They did! Hooray :)
No comments:
Post a Comment