Wednesday, August 19, 2009

You're Expelled!

Welcome back to Get Real!

Finally, it’s time for Big Brother to see which houseguest leaves the game prematurely.

Okay, I need to say something before getting into this episode. Big Brother is perhaps my guiltiest pleasure when it comes to Reality TV. All other competition shows where someone is trying to get ahead in their career (Project Runway, So You Think You Can Dance, American Idol, etc.), trying to better themselves as a person (Biggest Loser), or find "love" (The Bachelor/The Bachelorette, etc.) seem to make some sense because they are all genuinely trying to get that certain something out of the show (most of the time, anyway!). BUT, Big Brother contestants go on the show just to win money. All they want to do is be on TV and win $500,000. Sure they may have grand ideas for how to spend the money, but it's ultimately about the money and being on TV. So, I expect nonesense and chaos on this show because it is money that they are competing for, after all. But when people take it too far and freak out and take things personally, I can't even laugh at these people. I just hate them! I have no sympathies for them and I can't even find anything to relate to with them when they act like stupid, selfish children. Now...onto the show!

Haha, Chima, Natalie, and Lydia are complaining about Michele’s nominations. And they are assuming that she is doing whatever Jordan, Jeff, and Russell wanted her to do. But they don’t know that it was all Michele’s decision. Good for her, too.

The houseguests were given a practice for their Veto Competition. Chima was acting like a little baby and she was just giving up and being a diva, just like Jordan said. The producers told her to put on her mic and she didn’t put it on. Kevin was trying to be nice and got her mic for her but instead she threw it into the hot tub. Okay, why are they all sticking up for her at this point?!

Okay, side note, funny how Natalie and Lydia are BFF’s all of a sudden. I guess their “love” for Jesse bonded them together finally. Whatever!

Now she is just being a diva and it’s ridiculous. Then she was refusing to go into the diary room and the producer needed to get her involved. Then the houseguests were called into the living room and it was announced that Chima was expelled from the game. So ridiculous. What a freaking baby! Just because she didn’t get way and things turned on her she decided to shut down. She chose this path and it was her fault.

And now Natalie is blaming Michele! Whatever, she is a baby, too. It’s just a game and if that’s the way that Chima chose to go out. Finally, Lydia and Kevin are making sense and trying to make best of the situation. I’m sorry, Natalie, did Jordan flip out when Casey was backdoored and then did Jeff blame Jesse? NO! Ugh, they are such babies!

And now, because Chima was expelled, Michele’s power was taken away and a new HOH competition took place. Because Michelle was HOH, she was not eligible to compete. The new HOH competition was a put-put mini-golf game. Man, I would fail at this! Man, I really hope that either Russell, Jeff, or Jordan win the power.


Ugh, I am so sick of Natalie now. She is so stupid and childish. Everyone on her side is having a pity party for themselves. Ugh. I hate it. In the first round, Russell scored a hole-in-one, as did Jeff and Kevin. Lydia was eliminated in the first round and she picked the HOH key as her prize. Too bad someone will steal it! In round two, everyone but Natalie scored a hole-in-one. Rather than take the HOH key, Natalie kept her Hawaiian vacation. Russell was eliminated in round three and he traded his prize for Natalie’s Hawaiian vacation and gave her the Phone Call from Home. Jordan narrowly edged out Kevin in round four, leaving Kevin to get $5,000. That means either Jordan or Jeff would be HOH! Hooray! Lydia then started to bad mouth Jordan and say that they were all going to string her along. Jeff threw the competition so that Jordan could be HOH…how sweet! Then Jeff took the Hawaiian vacation away from Russell and gave him a massage. The final prize was a unitard and Jordan traded it for the HOH power.

So, I think the free mimosas that Lydia drank started to get to her when she was calling Jordan inappropriate names. Whatever, be stupid just like Chima and Natalie. Gosh, I have never thought that people would be so childish. Lydia was so drunk and Jeff was trying to calm the whole house down and instead of being rational and listening to Jeff, she flew off the handle. I’m surprised she didn’t go home just like Chima. Wow, who knew that Jesse would be such a pivotal person in the game.

Just a word to the wise for anyone thinking of being on a reality show….if it’s a game like Big Brother, recognize that there are rules and stick to them and don’t be pissed when things don’t go your way.

Jordan is so freaking cute! Normally she is the type of person that I think I would hate on this show but she is so genuine and cute I can’t stand it.

For the nominations, Michele was called out first, followed by Jeff, Kevin, and…Russell. That means Natalie and Lydia were nominated. No surprise there. Whew, what a jam packed episode!


Next up on Get Real, the finale of Top Chef Masters and the premier of Top Chef: Las Vegas! Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment