Okay, now that I am well into 50 posts, I think it's time to make some changes.
Before, I was trying to keep up with what episodes were on the same night but that gets hard when you have three shows to watch all in the same 1 hour block! And depending on the show, my commentary can get pretty lengthy. So, my format is changing. From now on, each episode will have it's own post creating more posts but they will be shorter and more specific to that show.
I am also going to try and give some "attention" to shows that I am not curently blogging about give reasons for why I'm not blogging about it!
We'll see how this goes! And if you have any ideas about new shows, let me know and I'll try it out.
Stay tuned for some great new shows coming up! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment