On Big Brother, the results of the HOH competition played out.

Kevin was performing really well, and while I like him a lot, I do not like Natalie and I like the other alliance a lot more. Then, Jordan announced that each competitor had six gold cans and if they got a gold can into their tube, they could choose to close off another houseguest’s tubes. Russell closed off Kevin’s tube and then karma came back to bite him as Kevin closed off Russell’s tubes. In the end, it came down to just one can between Kevin and Jeff and Jeff beat Kevin to the punch and won HOH!
Jeff’s HOH room was filled with pictures that Kevin was loving because Jeff is cute! Haha. Everyone actually seemed excited to go to his HOH room and that’s probably because he is so nice. And Jordan was just loving everything about it. She is so freaking cute! She even asked Jeff to take her to Hawaii on the trip that he won. Honestly, I think he will take her, but they were just joking back and forth. So cute!
Russelll tried to mend some bridges with Jeff and Jordan by confronting any questions that they might have. He is really bad with words and does not know how to actually defend his words. He still doesn’t know how to voice his opinions. And now he is admitting that he would probably take out Jeff later…uh, what are you thinking?! Just say, “No, I didn’t say that at all.” He is so stupid. And Michele! Why don’t you stick up for yourself and try to get on Jordan’s good side by helping out instead of just sitting there?! I really hope this doesn’t end up biting her in the butt!
Hahaha!! All of the houseguests, especially Kevin and Jordan, were loving Jeff as he was watering the garden with his shirt off. I can’t say that I blame them!
Okay, Jeff may be pretty dumb sometimes but at least he is willing to learn about people. He seemed pretty fascinated and blown away by Michele’s career as a neuroscientist. It makes me think what he does in the outside world and how he can be successful. It has to be his good looks, haha!
So, who will Jeff put up for eviction this week? Will he try to back-door Russell and use Kevin and Natalie as pawns? Or will he put Russell and Michele against each other from the start to save fact with the other two? In the end, he decided to save face with Russell and Michele and nominate Kevin and Natalie. I still think he will plan on back-dooring Russell. We’ll see!

No comments:
Post a Comment