
As you may remember, the last episode of Hell’s Kitchen ended with Joseph getting in Chef Ramsay’s face. So what do we think happens? I almost half expected Chef Ramsay to blow up and yell at him but he just quietly asking him to leave and showed that Joseph is just a crazy guy. Now, after Joseph left, Chef Ramsay still asked the four nominees to step forward and explain why they should stay. Wow! He actually eliminated Tony. And now that the Blue Team was down by two men, Chef Ramsay asked Robert to join their team.
To the surprise of the chefs, a fire drill went off at 2:05am causing all of the chefs to be evicted. So, there was no real fire, but there was a challenge! Each team needed to cook a full pasta meal for a group of fire fighters. The first team to feed their side would win the challenge.
Surprisingly, both sides were having trouble getting their garlic bread cooked on time. Now, I am no chef by any means, but even I can cook garlic bread! The women were doing well throughout the entire service but it got down to the wire at the end. Finally, in the end, the Red Team won. The women were treated to a spa day via helicopter ride while the men had to clean some of the fire engines and then the dining room. Unfortunately, some of the guys got injured. Kevin injured both of his ankles and David injured his wrist. And I like both of these guys! They are my favorites on the Blue Team.
For dinner service, each team needed to send out a server. David volunteered for the Blue Team so that his hand wouldn’t hold anyone back and then Lovely was volunteered for the Red Team. Van stepped up for the Blue Team on appetizers while Tennille was struggling on the scallops.
The Red Team ended up as the losing team because of their comment card rating. Ariel was clearly the best of the team, so Chef Ramsay put her in charge of selecting the two nominees. She ended up choosing Lovely and Tennille. Chef Ramsay sent both nominees back in line since Joseph eliminated himself. I don’t know how much of a “gift” that was to keep them on the team, but we will see!

Now it’s time for the premiere of More to Love, the newest dating show from the creator of The Bachelor. Now, at first I wasn’t sure if I would watch this show because I thought, why does there need to be a whole show just for plus-sized people? But then I realized that The Bachelor and The Bachelorette only feature thin and fit people. So, I can’t hate on More to Love for their guidelines. What I can hate on is the whole idea of these shows because why can’t a tin girl want a bigger guy or a really fit guy want a girl with some curves? There shouldn’t be the need for these separate shows. I think this is one of the reasons I liked Ed so much on The Bachelorette because he just seemed like a normal guy you would meet on the street. Granted, he was incredibly good looking and sexy, but he seemed normal.

Alright, enough of this ranting, time for the show! The bachelor on this show is Luke Conley, who is 26 years old a successful real estate developer. It’s nice to see that he is happy with his life and isn’t concerned about trying to appeal to people that he knows won’t be interested in him.
The host of the show is Emme, the first major plus-sized supermodel. And she looks pretty good, gotta say!
Then it was time for Luke to meet the 20 girls who would be vying for his attention. Oh gosh, I can already tell that I am going to be crying like the entire season. My favorites from first impressions are Bonnie from Portland, Anna from LA, Lauren from Georgia, Melissa from Baton Rouge, Mandy from Long Beach, Tali from New York, and Magali from California. Again, it was really refreshing to hear a lot of the women say that they were happy with themselves and they just wanted to find a guy that was going to like them for who they are and that they don’t want to change themselves to fit someone else’s needs.
Then it was time for Luke to meet the 20 girls who would be vying for his attention. Oh gosh, I can already tell that I am going to be crying like the entire season. My favorites from first impressions are Bonnie from Portland, Anna from LA, Lauren from Georgia, Melissa from Baton Rouge, Mandy from Long Beach, Tali from New York, and Magali from California. Again, it was really refreshing to hear a lot of the women say that they were happy with themselves and they just wanted to find a guy that was going to like them for who they are and that they don’t want to change themselves to fit someone else’s needs.
Okay, I did like Danielle until she decided to jump in the pool. It was such a silly move and seemed a little desperate.
Yay, all of my favorites were chosen! So, I wasn’t sure if I would want to watch the show but I’m sold and I will definitely watch it.

Next up on Get Real, the beginning of the Champion's Round on Top Chef Masters plus the Top 6 perform on So You Think You Can Dance. Stay tuned :)
No comments:
Post a Comment