Monday, August 24, 2009

Guilty Pleasure #1

Models of the Runway is my new favorite guilty pleasure. It’s not really a competition series since the models have no control over their own fate in the competition, but it’s so fun to get to know the models! I still to this day recognize models from Project Runway so I just love getting to see their personalities. And I suppose it is a little sad when one of them goes because it’s really not their fault.

PLUS, for the All Star Challenge, past models of Make Me A Supermodel and ANTM were on it! I recognized Mountaha, Shannon, and Anya!

Gasp! The choosing of the models is going to be every challenge and it takes place on Models of the Runway! Here’s hoping that Erika, Ari’s poor model, gets to stay even though Ari was eliminated!

Stupid Mitchell continued to blame his model and he changed his mind resulting in Erika stating in the competition but Yosuzi being the first model to be Auf’ed.

Love it! Can’t wait for more of this goodness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment