Sunday, August 30, 2009

if at first you don't succeed, give up and let your friend win for you

It’s getting down to the wire on Big Brother and I can’t wait to see who actually won HOH!


Natalie is being so stupid. She is not trying to win at all and it just looks like she is relying on Kevin to win for her. She has never been able to win anything and her just giving up is annoying. I would be so pissed if she continued in through this game without doing anything at all. She never even won a Veto competition.

Boy, she sure is lucky that Kevin won HOH because this could certainly keep her safe. But she needs to realize that by coasting through this game first with Jessie and now Kevin is not getting her any respect from the other competitors.

Michele started feeling sorry for herself for not winning the HOH competition and for now having no one in the house to talk with.

Aww, Kevin is so cute! He is totally crying over his letter from his partner, Alfonso. And everyone was loving the photos of them. They make a super cute couple.

I think Natalie’s scheming is so annoying. She is the worst player in this game, ever. She just sits by and does nothing and makes people think that she is super powerful, etc. Well, guess what?! You’re not and you can’t do anything on your own in this house! Ugh, and she basically told Michele to her face that she needed to go home but it was pretty out of the blue. I really hate Natalie. She is so freaking childish. I can’t wait for her to go home.

I think Kevin should be smart and put up Jeff and Michele. He has actually played this game really well and I know he will ultimately do what is best for him in the game. I really like everyone in the game besides Natalie, so anyone who goes home would be bad. But since someone has to go and it won’t be Natalie, I’d rather Kevin be smart and get rid of one of the best players in the house.

In the end, Kevin nominated Jeff and Michele, just like I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment