Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Get Real Special #1

One of the ultimate reality competition shows has to be Miss Universe. Going into the night, I already knew that my girl, Miss Japan, was not winning over any points with her national costume. Honestly, it was pretty hideous.

Shocking! No Asian girls in the Top 15…I was surprised because I thought Miss China was beautiful.

Okay, fast forward to the Top 5. I really wanted Miss Kosovo to win. Her dress was the best of them all and she actually was super cute. However, I think her translator totally screwed her over in her final question. Miss Dominican Republic was super cute, too, and she was my second choice. But, really, as long as boring Miss Australia or hideous-dress-wearing Miss Puerto Rico didn’t win, I was okay.

So, who took the title? Well, it was a rare repeat as Miss Venezuela, Stefania Fernandez, took home the crown.

No comments:

Post a Comment