Wednesday, September 16, 2009

and more to love's lucky lady is...

Who will Luke pick to be his fiancée on More to Love? Let’s see!


For the finale, both Malissa and Tali will meet Luke’s family and visit him in his hometown. Tali’s date was first. She seemed to be very relaxed and comfortable with Luke and just the day-to-day things. Tali’s main concern about meeting Luke’s family was all about her difference in religion and the fact that she grew up in a completely different world.

Luke’s grandmother seemed very approving of Tali’s situation and of her, in general. Ooh, awkward, there was a “grace” before dinner! Luke’s dad is a little wacko but in the end, he seemed to like Tali’s genuineness. She actually seemed really calm with his family until his dad starting grilling her on the religion issue. I think they both handled the situation really well and it really solidified their relationship.

Next, Luke had his date with Malissa. It’s interesting that these girls are completely different from one another and I really don’t know what the family will think about Malissa. Luke took Malissa to a pool hall and it turns out she is a total pool shark! I bet this is going to be a big deal when it comes to decision time….which is lame because I don’t know if they will be a good lasting couple.

Here is the thing I don’t like about Malissa: I think she wants to be the last person standing in the end because I think she is trying to prove to herself that she can win and be desirable. Since she didn’t grow up being heavy and now that she is I feel like she needs to prove something to herself. She even admitted that she wasn’t planning on trying to find love but just for the experience. Luke’s dad loved Malissa but since he’s a little crazy, that doesn’t seem to mean much, in my opinion!

Luke’s mother surprised the final two girls in their house. Both Tali and Malissa were in their pajamas when she came to visit. It was very strange because it seemed like Malissa was on the defensive the entire time and had to keep one-upping anything Tali said. I think that Luke’s mom prefers Tali but she is a little hard to read. I can’t believe that she was ever married to Luke’s dad because they are polar opposites!

In the end, the parents each like a different girl, so, of course, Luke doesn’t know what to do. Isn’t that always the case with every dating show?!

On their last date together, Tali told Luke that she loved him and I’m pretty sure that he said it back to her. I really hope he means it and chooses her because if he doesn’t then he shouldn’t have said “I love you.”

Malissa had the final date with Luke before elimination. I just think she acts too immature to be his wife. She’s still like a little girl who just wants to get her way all the time. Ugh, this is lame. Malissa told him that she loved him and he said it back! How can he say it back to both of them?! At least on other shows they don’t say it until the end.

Okay, if this is anything like The Bachelor or The Bachelorette then the first woman out of the car is the woman he doesn’t choose. So, if that’s the case, then he won’t choose Malissa since she met him first. But we’ll see. Oh, it turns out this show does follow the same pattern! That means that Luke chooses Tali!!! Yay!

Aw, it was so cute at the end when he proposed! It was so clear that they just completely love each other and they were both just so happy to finally say it to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment