Tuesday, September 15, 2009

and the winner of big brother is...

It’s finally here and we will soon know the winner of Big Brother 11!


The anxiety was high in the house with the final houseguests remaining. Natalie is trying to garner votes since she has no choice in the Final Two. I’m not sure how this Final Three scenario will work and I really just wish that Natalie was never even in this position.

When Michele entered the jury house, she was surprised to find out that everyone else there also hates Natalie. I bet she was also surprised to know that everyone there would have voted for her over Natalie! Ouch! That just rubs some salt in the wound. Things are looking good for either Jordan or Kevin.

Oh no! Now I’m worried that Jordan doesn’t have a shot at winning because the jury doesn’t think she’s done anything. Her best bet really is to take Natalie to the finals because at least she’s won more than Natalie has.

It’s now time for Part Three of the final HOH competition! Aaah, Kevin and Jordan tied in the game where they had to guess the end of statements made by the houseguests! So it went down to a tiebreaker where they had to guess how many total votes to evict have been made in the house, including tie breakers. Kevin put 80 and Jordan put 50. And the answer was…51. Jordan won HOH!! Yay!

So, Jordan evicted Kevin and that was for sure her smartest move. Aww, and Kevin was really sweet about it. He knew that it was the best move for her and he definitely had no hard feelings. I am not sure who he will vote for, though. I can see him going either way, so I’m not sure.

The jury had some tough questions for Jordan and Natalie. I think it’s pretty clear that Jessie won’t vote for Jordan and that Jeff will vote for Jordan.

The votes have been cast, but we still have to wait for the results! It seems like Lydia actually voted for Jordan, but I dunno! I think America’s Vote will go to Jordan for sure. Aahh, I can’t wait! And I really don’t care to hear from Braden, Laura, Casey, or Ronnie so let’s just hurry up!

And the winner of Big Brother 11 is….JORDAN!! Hooray! This is how the votes broke down: Jessie, Lydia, Michele, Jeff, and America voted for Jordan while Russell and Kevin voted for Natalie. And to top it all off, Jeff won America’s Favorite player and received $25,000.

Another show down and another happy result! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment