A jock, a nerd, a popular girl, and an offbeat…which high school clique will be eliminated on Big Brother? Let’s find out!

Natalie’s ruse of trying to get Kevin out of the game is falling apart at the seam. Jordan might be dumb about some common sense things, but hey, she made it to the final four so she must know something about playing the game. So, naturally, she knew something was up when Natalie was all of a sudden trying to convince her to send home Michele. I think Natalie is the stupid one in this house.
Luckily, Michele and Jordan seem to have a pact and hopefully one of them will win this game. Though, I would be sad to see Kevin go home since Natalie gets to stay over him.
Oh, wow, this POV competition looks hard. They had two panels of “clues” that related to two different houseguests. Then they had 4-sided blocks that they needed to match with the clues. This was going to be super hard because if they got one block wrong, they needed to re-stack the blocks in the correct order. Confusion! So, Kevin won and I have torn feelings. I love Kevin but at the same time I really wanted either Michele or Jordan to win.
Ugh, I cannot reiterate how much I hate Natalie in this game. She is so stupid! She really thinks that looking and acting immature and stupid for her houseguests helps her? Well, no! It doesn’t. It just makes you look dumb and immature. I seriously can’t stand her and I will be so pissed if she loses this game. It will be worse than when lame Adam won a few seasons ago.
So, naturally, Kevin took himself off the block in the Veto Nomination and Jordan went up as a replacement nominee. Kevin was stupid in his choice and he voted to evict Michele instead of Jordan. Hopefully he does not plan to win against Natalie because the stupid people in the jury house will probably not vote on game play but vote for “popularity” since this is, after all, a high school themed season. Ugh.
Now to wait to see who wins the last and most important HOH competition - fingers crossed that it’s Jordan!

No comments:
Post a Comment