Friday, September 4, 2009

no goodbye kiss

One half of the cutest couple in Big Brother history will be evicted this week so let’s see who it is.


Once again, stupid Natalie gloated about how she has no blood on her hands but she still gets what she wants. She is so stupid and immature. I cannot wait for her to leave because she has done NOTHING in this game. She is lucky she is still in the game since she completely sucks at playing!

And I can’t believe that Jeff and Michele are going to guarantee an HOH win for Natalie in order to keep Jeff in the game. I sincerely hope that they are just saying this but then will turn their backs on her and lie because she deserves that.

During Kevin’s last “confessional” as HOH, I gotta say that I am liking him more and more! I can’t help but love his personality and I really do think that he has played a good game. And even though I am mad at him for nominating Jeff, it was really smart of him.

Ugh, I didn’t know that Natalie lied and said that she was 18 when she is really 24!! Well, she sure as heck acts like an 18 year old so she is doing herself no favors by lying about her age. And now that the other jury members know about this, she is not winning any points with Russell and Lydia, either! Yay, maybe her own stupidity will ruin her in the end!

During the live eviction, Natalie voted to evict Jeff (of course!) and Michele voted to evict Jordan. That means, once again, Kevin had to get blood on his hands and break the tie. Kevin stuck with his original plan and evicted Jeff from the house. But wait, where was Jordan’s goodbye kiss?! Turns out I wasn’t the only one expecting it because Julie asked him about it and the audience all swooned when they heard that he got caught up in the moment. They clearly love him since he was the first standing ovation eviction of the season!

Now time for the new HOH competition and I’m rooting for Jordan or Michele! By the end of the game, there was a three way tie between Natalie, Jordan, and Michele. UGH, Natalie won and she shouted “And I did with keeping my word!” and “This is for you, Chima!” I am so mad right now. Jordan or Michele better win POV so they can vote out Kevin.

No comments:

Post a Comment