
Tim Love served as the guest judge this week and he surprised them with their challenge. America got to choose the Quick Fire ingredient and they chose cactus. Once again, it was a high stakes challenge and the winner would receive $15,000 but no more immunity.
The chefs sure did have a hard time with this challenge since most people have not worked with it before. I think this is going to be hard to choose a winner and loser in this challenge. Mike Isabella ended up being the winner. I’m not too sure how I feel about his recent winning streak since he is not my favorite chef there but he definitely is talented.The elimination challenge had the chefs cooking a rustic meal for 12 cowboys but Tim Love reminded them that it still needed to be high-end. The chefs would have no idea what their equipment will be like or the conditions – they only know that it will be on a ranch! Plus, the chefs would only have 1hr 15mins to cook!
Uh oh! Tom spit out Mattin’s dish. That is going to send him home for sure! And he definitely was not the only one to struggle with this challenge. Ash and Robin completely bombed as well. But many of the other chefs did really well. This will be another tough choice for the judges.
Once again, the brothers were on top along with Laurine and Ashley. Bryan won once again and that’s his third win!
Now for the bottom dishes: Robin, Ron, and Mattin. I think it’s going to come down to Robin and Mattin because their dishes were just so bad. I gotta say that I’m loving how harsh the judges are being this season, especially Padma! She is just ripping into them and I love it! Mattin ended up being sent home and I completely agree with the choice. He has not been a good chef throughout this season and he was super annoying!

No comments:
Post a Comment