Thursday, September 10, 2009

oh, mandy

Hawaii is for lovers…or so think the women of More to Love. We’ll see…


Okay, by this point the girls should be used to the fact that Luke is dating more than one girl. You’ve seen enough dating shows to know this. So stop freaking complaining about it!! If you think you’ll have a problem with it, then don’t sign up to be on a dating show!

Luke’s first date was with Malissa and he took her to a Sea Life Park. They got to play in the water with dolphins!! Way jealous! Then they had a picnic in this really beautiful park area. During their dinner, they got down to the “serious” stuff. These two are cute together but there is still something about her I don’t like. It’s like how I didn’t like Molly with Jason on The Bachelor.

For some reason I feel like this has moved much faster than a typical dating show, like The Bachelor. Maybe it’s because the first few dates took everyone such a long time to get used to being themselves that they haven’t been able to advance their relationships? I don’t know! It just seems that by the time of the final three on The Bachelor, the stakes are so much higher than they are here. Maybe that’s a good thing since things on other dating shows seem t move way too fast but at the same time it makes this show a little boring!

Tali’s date was up next. Tali definitely seems like the dark horse here. I like her a lot but I’m surprised that she’s still here, to be honest. Luke planned to take her snorkeling but little did he know that Tali is terrified of water! But, she was such a trooper and she did it anyway. That definitely was a turning point for them. I like them together and I think they balance each other really well.

The final date belonged to Mandy. They went ATV riding on the island. Mandy is probably the most neurotic of the girls and the pressure of him dating other girls definitely gets to her the most. But it’s pretty clear that Luke likes her. The question is, how much? Their dinner took place on a boat, which was way fancier than the other dinners.

So, who will just miss out on meeting’s Luke’s family? Hmm…he sent Mandy home. Interesting. Here’s hoping that Tali wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment