
I wonder if that’s the real reason why Courtney was sent home early…because she wouldn’t have been able to walk.
The girls met Miss J and 9-Yea old Diva Davana who is a Miss J in the making! She is über fierce and her name suits her to a tee! Anyway, back to the contestants. They got their runway teach and their outfits had them matched in twos. I am betting that they are going to be walking against each other!
Ashley has been complaining about each and every person in the house! I can understand her talking about Bianca because she should have gone home. But Ashley isn’t doing good enough to be putting down girls who are being called first and second at panel!

The ladies got to walk in a fashion show in Malibu wearing Kevan Hall designs. And they would have to walk next to models who are closer to 5’10”!! And whoever won would get to be in an editorial for Seventeen magazine. Some of the models really succeeded, like Kara and Brittany, while others like Ashley and Lulu failed. Brittany won so take that Ashley and Lulu who thought she needed to change her look! Brittany chose Laura and Kara to be in the advertorial with her.
Okay, though I am still not a huge fan of Bianca because I think she needs to learn how to be professional if she wants to make modeling her profession, I am keeping my fingers crossed that Ashley goes home.
For their photo shoot, the girls’ challenge was to make their proportions seem as long as possible. Poor Brittany struggled with the other girls watching her. A few other girls stood out, like Kara, Erin, and Rae. Thankfully, Lulu bombed as well but Ashley started doing well. Bummer.
Jaime Rishar, another petite model, served as the guest judge on this week’s panel. Erin killed this shoot and I am starting to see her potential now. Bianca did not do as poorly this week, so she will be safe, I’m sure. Brittany completely bombed and I sincerely hope she doesn’t go home. Sundai greatly improved, as did Laura and Jennifer. Nicole blew it out of the water and she was fantastic.
Lulu also did poorly and I’m secretly glad. Kara did really well. Rae also did just okay and Ashley didn’t do quite as well as I thought she did.Yay, Kara got best picture! I’m glad that she is starting to pull forward. Oh no, the bottom two is Lulu and Brittany. I really hope that the judges don’t make another mistake and send Brittany home. Oh thank goodness, they chose to keep Brittany!

No comments:
Post a Comment