
Mia Michaels joined the judging panel for rounds of auditions. Gosh, do I love Mia! :)
The first “pair” of auditions was Shorty and Biggie and boy was it just silly and a waste of time. Yes, they were kind of entertaining but it wasn’t anything serious for the show. On the other hand, Sasha Mallory came next and stole Nigel’s heart.
An extremely touching story was that of Allison Becker. She was diagnosed with spinal meningitis and is deaf, but she still dances. And she’s not bad, either. She is kind of quirky and modern in her style but she can definitely perform. Her technique is not the most advanced but they all put her through to choreography. I hope she makes it!! And she did, hooray!
Um, once again we had another same sex dancing pair. I hope they are better than last seasons’ auditionees. I still don’t really understand how it works with leading and following. They are definitely better than last year and it was actually pretty beautiful.
Oh gosh, this guy Jarvis is crazy! He seems pretty genuine in how excited he is and he’s not the worst dancer ever but he’s just crazy! And his crazy antics led to more crazy auditions, one after another after another.
Thankfully, Kelsey White came along to break up the craziness but it still wasn’t good enough to make go straight to Vegas.
Jonathan “Legacy” Perez took the stage next and he is apparently a b-boy legend. After seeing only just a few seconds of his audition I would have to agree with that! He ended up making it to Vegas and it will be interesting to see what else he can do choreography-wise.
See you next week for Boston!
No comments:
Post a Comment