Monday, September 7, 2009

lamest dance crazes ever

The remaining crews tackle the hottest dance crazes…on trampolines…on ABDC!


Afroboriké was the first saved crew and they needed to master Swag Surfing. This crew stepped it up again this week and they used the trampoline a lot! They were risky and sexy and kept true to themselves. I think the judges were a little harsh on them but we’ll see what happens.

These “dance crazes” are pretty lame and stupid. Really, Massive Monkees needs to take on the Do The Ricky Bobby dance that was inspired from Talladega Nights?! Come on! Of course, these guys did great with the trampoline as it only enhanced the height they needed to do their crazy tricks. I like this crew but I hope they don’t win again because they are too much like some of the past crews who have won.

One of my favorite crews, Rhythm City, was given “the jerk” as their dance craze and I think they will handle it pretty well. Their dancing was okay but definitely not as good as I have seen them do before. But they also shied away from the trampoline a lot. I think they will probably be safe for next week but they left me a little underwhelmed.

Umm, so why are We are Heroes in the bottom, again!? I like We are Heroes and Vogue Evolution a lot, but I think if I had to choose, I would want Vogue Evolution to go home. They really aren’t the best dancers and I think they are just getting by on being the funky, different group and that can only last so long.

We are Heroes took the stage first and they got the Stanky Legg. And, one of their members was injured, so I am really nervous for them. Wow, they killed it! There was not a single thing wrong with that performance and they completely mastered the challenge. I hope they stay.

What?! The “dance craze” for Vogue Evolution is the Halle Berry?! This is the lamest challenge ever!! This crew definitely had the hardest time with the trampoline since their choreography in general is not super sharp. I think it was one of their better performances as a crew but it just doesn’t stack up to the talent of the other crews on the show.

I was so nervous that the judges were going to vote out the girls of We are Heroes, but they didn’t! I can’t say that I am glad that Vogue Evolution is going because I did like this crew a lot but I do agree that it was their time to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment