
Debi Mazar, who reminds me of a 50’s Barbie doll, took the stage first with hottie Maks! They took on the Salsa as their first dance and she seems pretty fiery so maybe she will do pretty well. She was having so much fun with it but she was little bit all over the place. But I liked her a lot and I think she’ll stay. The judges ended up giving her a 16/30 and I think they were really harsh!
Melissa Joan Hart and two-time champion Mark Ballas hit the floor with a Viennese Waltz. I am totally rooting for this pair!! Ahh, it was like watching Sabrina dancing at the prom or something, but instead of dancing with Harvey she was dancing with Mark! It seemed to be mixed results from the judges but they gave her 18/30 which is not too bad.
After falling off the music radar, Mya re-emerged on the dance floor with partner, Dmitry Chaplin. I think she will do well since she has danced before. And she definitely did well and the choreography was really well done. Len did not like the choreography and Bruno went crazy because he was loving it! She ended up with a 21/30 and she would have scored higher if not for Len’s low score. Definitely a contender, this one!Supermodel and now business mogul, Kathy Ireland performed next. They danced the Salsa and she was a little stiff with it. I think she could get better eventually if she stayed a few weeks. She ended up with a 16/30 and she is now tied for the bottom. That’s okay, Kathy. I’m pretty sure that Macy Gray will be much worse!
Natalie Coughlin of Olympic swimming fame also took on the Salsa with Season 1 winner Alec Mazo. Wow, she is good! She’s like a natural dancer. She still needs to work on her concentration face because she definitely would forget to smile. But she is really good! Natalie scored a 19/30 and I think that’s not too bad.
Oh no, it’s time for Macy Gray. This is going to be a little rough and she is doing a Viennese Waltz. Plus, she was on tour during the entire training period. Perhaps this is mean to say, but it was like someone doing the Waltz while being high! She was enjoying it in her own head and on a completely differently level than everyone else. But at least she seemed to be having fun and she finished! Okay, so she got a 15/30 and she is definitely at the bottom of the pool.Joanna Krupa paired with Derek Hough. She’s going to be a good dancer, I can tell. And she’s definitely sexy, being named the sexiest swimsuit model, so her Salsa should be good. She was cute to watch! She seemed like she was so excited to be out there but also nervous about her performance. Wow, and she got a 24/30 which is the highest score so far!
My next fave pair that I am rooting performed the last solo dance of the night. And that pair would be Kelly Osbourne and Louis Van Amstel. Aww, she was graceful and ladylike! And she seemed so elated to be out there, it was adorable! And her parents were in the audience and they were just in tears. Len even said it was the best Waltz of the night! She got a 23/30 and she has the second highest score of the show!Now onto the relay dances! The first dance up was the Foxtrot and it featured Debi & Maks, Kathy & Tony, Natalie & Alec, and Joanna & Derek. Hmm, it’s hard to say how they will end up. I think they all did really well. I think the judges will give Joanna the highest score though I think it should go to Natalie. Kathy & Tony came in last, followed by Debi & Maks, Natalie & Alec came in second, and Joanna & Derek pulled off the 10 points.
The Cha Cha relay ended the night with Melissa & Mark, Mya & Dmitry, Macy & Jonathan, and Kelly & Louis. Mya and Kelly were clearly the best and Kelly did way better than I expected! Macy, sadly, did the worst, but that was to be expected. I’m not sure if the 10 points will go to Kelly or Mya, but I am pulling for Kelly. Naturally, Macy & Jonathan came in last, followed by Melissa & Mark, Kelly & Louie captured the second place, and Mya & Dmitry walked away with the 10 points.
Stay tuned for the results!
No comments:
Post a Comment